The regular Board meetings of the Central East Community Care Access Centre Board of Directors take place on the second Wednesday of each month with the exception of July and August. If meetings are required during those months they will be at the call of the Chair.
Board meetings are generally open to the public from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. except where the Corporations Act (or Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care) allows the Board to meet in-camera. Confidential matters that may be dealt with in an in-camera session include, but are not limited to:
• Matters of personnel;
• Litigation or potential litigation;
• Contracts and/or details of contracts under negotiation or
protected by Procurement Law and/or practices;
• Nominations and potential nominations to the Board of Directors;
• Client records and cases including appeals;
• Property and security; and
• Other matters as directed by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
If you wish to attend a Board meeting please contact Kerry Tait, Executive Assistant, at 905 430 8084 ext 5493 by the Friday prior to the meeting date.